EZ365 LUCKY DRAW SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The EZ365 Lucky Draw Sweepstakes begins on September 5, 2019 at 12pm Eastern Time (ET) and ends on October 2 at 11:59pm Eastern Time (ET) (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is EZ365 Ltd ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all areas. The Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor may be reached here during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to individuals who are at least 18 years of age (the \"Entrant\"). Residents of Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Libya and South Yemen are not eligible for the sweepstakes. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence for a period of at least three (3) months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES AWARDED AND TABLE: Winners of the EZ365 Sweepstakes winners will receive EZ365 tokens. “Tokens” are defined as digital currency that are powered by blockchain technology, or otherwise referred to as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). A total of 1 winner will be randomly drawn and awarded 50,000 EZ365 tokens. EZ365 tokens are priced between $0.08 USD and $0.12 USD during the company’s Initial Exchange Offering (IEO). Only market forces will determine future value of the tokens. EZ365 tokens are ERC-20 tokens that are hosted on the Ethereum blockchain.
Only one prize will be awarded. The EZ365 tokens awarded will be deposited into the winner’s digital wallet on the EZ Exchange trading platform. The prize awarded is based on the number of tokens listed and not by the estimated value in US dollars. If the actual value of the prize is less than the estimated value listed on the sweepstakes, the recipient will not be compensated for the difference in value. The Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. The Sponsor in no way, either directly or indirectly, guarantees nor ensures the EZ365 token be liquid or easily saleable, nor does it guarantee or ensure a minimum price EZ365 will be valued at post-IEO, nor does it ensure or guarantee that the EZ365 token will be convertible into fiat currency.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by contributing $100 US or more in EZ365’s Initial Exchange Offering (IEO). The number of entries awarded are outlined below:
Week 1 (September 5 - 11): 4 entries
Week 2 (September 12 - 18): 3 entries
Week 3 (September 19 - 25): 2 entries
Week 4 (September 26 - October 2): 1 entry
Individuals do not have to contribute to the IEO to enter the sweepstakes. They may also enter by sending a request by mailing a postage-paid, self-addressed stamped envelope with sufficient return postage and the Participant’s return mailing address (first and last name, street address, city/town, Province/Territory, country, and postal code to:
EZ365 Lucky Draw Sweepstakes
168 St. Christopher Street,
Valetta, Malta 1467
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entries must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be submitted by the end of the Promotion Period to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner will be selected through a random draw from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes. The random draw will be conducted within seven (7) days after the Sweepstakes by the Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The likelihood or probability of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately forty-eight (48) business hours after the random drawing. Potential Winner(s) must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of notification. The Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture and a redraw for a new winner of that prize. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution of a prize is permitted except by the Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: Any personal information supplied by you will be subject to use by EZ365 for possible updates concerning the sweepstakes and may receive occasional email announcements for the IEO. By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to us here. Requests for the name of the winner must be received no later than one month (October 3, 2019) after the Promotion Period has ended. To access the Winner List online, the EZ365 website. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation has been completed.
10. SPONSOR: EZ365 Ltd, 168 St. Christopher Street, Valetta, Malta 1467