A Sneak Peek at Our EZ Exchange Digital Asset Trading Platform

 
 

Learn how EZ Exchange is changing the digital asset trading landscape.

Problems with cryptocurrency exchanges today

  • Very limited customer support

  • Lack of security

  • Not-user-friendly

EZ Exchange is here to change all of that

  • Industry-leading customer support

  • Bringing the rigor of traditional stock markets to cryptocurrency

  • User-friendly platform


Unique features and functionality make trading easy and safe

Customer-support.jpg

24/7 customer support through phone, chat and email

EZ-Academy.jpg

Proprietary educational platform, EZ Academy, for beginner and advanced traders

Video.jpg

Step-by-step tutorials

Concierge.jpg

Concierge service for high net worth investors

Credit-card.jpg

Unique fiat account funding & withdrawal through your credit card

Banking.jpg

Withdraw fiat from a recognized EU bank in any currency

Multilanguage.jpg

Multi-language trading interface: English, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese

Subscription.jpg

Monthly subscription-based trading or pay-per-trade

hardware-wallet.jpg

Hardware wallet integration

Globe.jpg

A global exchange

Intelligent-trading.jpg

Intelligent trading management features

 

Technology

 

EZ Exchange’s proprietary platform has been built from the ground up by our team of infrastructure and security experts and developers who have extensive experience in blockchain, cryptocurrency and traditional stock markets

 

The EZ Exchange trading interface is designed by user experience experts, from a human-centric perspective, to ensure traders can easily navigate the site, find the information they are looking for and trade. The simple interface was designed to be intuitive for all users.

Technology.png

EZ Exchange is built by developers entrusted with protecting global stock markets, bringing the rigor of established financial market security to cryptocurrency. That includes protecting our environment with server redundancy, fault tolerance and high availability systems, extensive hacker testing, and Know Your Customer (KYC)/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance.

We’re taking security one step further by:

  • 95% of coins will be held offline in cold storage

  • Fully complying with industry standards

  • Aligning to recognized global standards and best practices

  • Preparing for ISO 27001 certification

95% of our cryptocurrency assets are stored in cold storage, with the remaining 5% online and insured.

Cold-storage.jpg
 

EZ Exchange presents the world’s first fully integrated, digital asset mining, allowing users to mine rewards, and have the digital assets deposited directly into their exchange wallet - making them instantly available for liquidation.

Our offering takes the guesswork out of the equation by presenting a mining solution built directly into the EZ Exchange interface. For the first time, users can take advantage of secure digital asset mining right from their exchange, and cash out their mining rewards with the click of a button.


 
 

Leveraging EZ Exchange’s relationships with international banking partners along with seamless integration with fiat, our payment gateway allows any company to provide their customers with a quick and easy way into the world of digital assets.

Our payment gateway solution can be used as a method of payment, a form of intuitive exchange, and a far superior method of international remittance. The key advantage is the presence of the EZ Exchange platform behind the solution, as well as our stability, liquidity, and security.